Davide Lottieri is an avid mountaineer and is convinced that mountains, when they are experienced with the right spirit, can be life coaches and they can help him face the challenges inherent in his profession as Chartered Accountant with both courage and tenacity. And Studio Lucchini Commercialisti Associati’s website embodies this spirit.
He has been a Chartered Accountant since 2002 and has had excellent professional training in the tax, financial and corporate fields. He possesses a remarkable ability to manage complex problems, one that has been developed since his first years spent working for a multinational consulting company, in the field of Change Management in the banking sector.
Later he joined Studio Lucchini and one of his first tasks involved the realisation of an important real estate development project for university and healthcare activities.
This experience has allowed him to acquire the ability to look at the big picture with regard to problems, as well as to focus on the financial and governance perspectives.
Since joining Studio Lucchini in 1998, he has worked alongside Piero Lucchini and has inherited from him several directorships in various national and international business ventures.
Campus Bio-Medico S.p.A. Milan
- Chairman (2013 – to date)
- CEO (2009 – to date)
- Assistant to the Chairman (2000 – 2009)
Fiduciaria Giardini S.p.A. Milan
- Non-Executive Director (2001-2012)
Università Campus Bio-Medico in Rome
- Non-Executive Director (2010 – to date)
FAI Partecipazioni S.r.l. Milan
- Director with responsibility for ordinary administration (2012 – to date)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Governance and Extraordinary Operations
- Financial Advice
- Generational Changeover
- Member of the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Professionals of Milan (2002)
- Member of the National Register of Independent Statutory Auditors (2002)
- Degree cum laude in Business Economics from the Università Commerciale L. Bocconi in Milan (1996)