His passion for work well done began on the Lombard shores of Lake Garda where he spent his summer holidays as a young man helping his family’s tourist and hotel business, and organising boat and waterbus trips. His connection with the land of Benaco remained strong even when he moved to Verona and then to Milan for his university studies and to embark on his professional life.
In Milan (the capital of the Lombardy region), he assisted in developing Studio Lucchini’s professional activities, acquiring thorough preparation in the administrative and tax areas. His aptitude for accuracy, punctuality and thoroughness led him to perform his appointment as Internal Auditor in many joint-stock companies and External Auditor for many No-Profit Organisations very successfully. He also decided to contribute to the development of the professional culture in the No Profit sector by being a member (and Chairman) of the Public Utility, Welfare and No-Profit Organisation Commission of the Association of Chartered Accountants of Milan and by speaking at numerous Conferences and collaborating on Publications.
Member of the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Professionals of Milan
- Member of the Public Utility, Welfare and No-Profit Organisations Commission
- Formerly Chairman (for two mandates) of the Public Utility, Welfare and No-Profit Organisations Commission
- Member of other Commissions set up in the Association
Foundation for University Education
- Administrative Officer
- Standing Statutory Auditor
No-Profit Organisations (Recognised Foundations and Associations)
Lecturer of an Economics Course on No-Profit Organisations at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
- Speaker at conferences sponsored by the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Professionals, i.e. the Chartered Accountants Foundation, on corporate tax issues in general and the no-profit sector in particular.
- Articles on No-Profit Organisations published in Avvenire, Famiglia Cristiana, and Il Fisco.
- Co-author of the book “Elemond Scuola & Azienda – 4. Le aziende di erogazione ed il settore no profit“
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Generational Changeovers
- Governance and Extraordinary Operations
- Member of the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Professionals of Milan (1980)
- Member of the National Register of Independent Statutory Auditors (1981)
- Journalist (1998)
- Degree in Economics and Business from the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan in 1972
- English and French (school level)